What are the payment modes available?
- Bank Transfer
- BANK CODE: 7171
- BRANCH CODE: 020
- SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
- BANK NAME: DBS BANK
- ACCOUNT TYPE: DBS CURRENT ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 020-902742-2
- ACCOUNT NAME: CAPTAIN PRINT
Once payment is made, kindly inform us via email or the"Chat" function on our website, with the provision of your order number & transaction details.
Note: No work will be commenced before the payment is verified.
Does Captain Print charge for GST?
- As of now, we don't. All quotations given are in NETT.
Does Captain Print provide credit terms?
- Currently, we do not offer credit terms to any customer.
- Full invoice amount is due upon order confirmation.
- Customers are liable for all the applicable bank charges (from both banks) incurred from the telegraphic transfer.
- Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 working days from the invoice date to report the error.
- We regret that any report that comes in after 7 working days will not be entertained.